Instagram add-on for Chrome
- Access Instagram from Chrome
- Easy to "like" photos
- Show Instagram users in your area
- No way to upload or download photos
- No way to change accounts
Instagram for Chrome is an addon that allows you to access your Instagram account from
After installing Instagram for Chrome you'll see a small Instagram icon in the top right-hand corner. Simply click on it, enter your log-in details and you can instantly navigate between photos of friends and popular images on Instagram. You can also browse photos by area, to see what fellow Instagramers are doing in your city.
There is one major flaw though. Instagram for Chrome does not allow you to upload or download photos or display pictures in higher resolutions. Also, if you want to switch accounts and enter other credentials, you need to uninstall and reinstall the extension.
However, overall Instagram for Chrome is a great tool for keeping tabs on your Instagram account from within Chrome but not for publishing your own photos.
- ?? Changes & Updates ?? 2.9 - Search hashtags as well as usernames 2.8 - Popular tag list 2.7 - Way better commenting interface 2.6.4 - Faster opening of pop down 2.6 - Bug fixes, speed improvements, and error handling for private accounts 2.5 - Back button & infinite scroll of grams 2.2 - News feed! Click "News" from the dropdown and follow instructions to get started 2.1 - Huge improvement to photo quality in feed and zoom 2.0.7 - Removing annoying fade of pictures on hover 2.0.4 - Sleeker header look, welcome message 2.0.1 - Added log out link to top menu 2.0 - Clickable location on photos, share on facebook, design cleanup, bug fixes 1.9 - Click on names and hash tags in comments, revamped profile view 1.8.4 - Zoom button on every photo! 1.8 - Brand new Pop-Out feature, click "Pop-Out" from the dropdown on any page 1.7 - Click on followers / following to see a full list. Full list of likes! 1.6 - Search by username! Cleaned up interface and header 1.5 - More features and bug fixes, also updating to new chrome extension style 1.4 - Load more button, finally! 1.3 - Bug fixes and a new following page, AND nearby pictures 1.2.7 - Minor bug fix and style fixes 1.2.6 - Access your profile & popular via the new dropdown menu at the top